Thursday 7 September 2023

Gardens

 My contribution to Thursday's Postcard Hunt, and it will be a hunt for my postcards, although not numerous, are in a state of disorder but to bring a sense of calm to my mind


time to gaze upon Triton Lake in the Powerscourt Gardens, Country Wicklow as autumn approaches; open all year (apart from Christmas and Boxing Day) so all the seasons can enjoyed here. 

In the 1000 acres of the Powerscourt Estate there are 47 acres of gardens and Ireland's highest waterfall.

3 comments:

violet s said...

This view is a good start to calming the mind.
(I have far too many postcards - half are in order but not scanned, and the rest are not in any kind of order. that was to be my lockdown project...)

Mail Adventures said...

Such a lovely place!

marina said...

Very picturesque! Great view and colors.