Sunday 9 October 2022

Space Week

 

Oct 2000: Stamp Collecting Month - Exploration of Mars (Design - Otto Schmidinger)

As it has been World Space Week for today's theme of  'My Choice' I'm heading to the future and Mars.

2016: Planetary Correspondences (Design - Guy Coda)

Take a tour of the Solar System - passing Mars and Jupiter

while the Moon sleeps in the clouds and Venus looks on

but perhaps I will keep my feet firmly on the ground and just enjoy the view.

Sunday Stamps theme this week is -  'My Choice' - See It On A Postcard




2 comments:

violet s said...

It took me a moment to realize there were faces in the French stamps!
The Australian sheet is so colourful.
I am still excitedly following all the news, and amazing photos, from the JWST

Mail Adventures said...

The Australian stamp makes me think of some old sci-fi books, especially because of the colours.

The French stamps look very sweet to me, love them!