Sunday 1 May 2022

Crafts

 

2017: Trades and Crafts

As someone who likes pottering around old churches this Maxi Card featuring a stone mason may be the reason for my impulse purchase of the set. Sometimes one may see them at work...

like this one at the back of York Minster. He had just started on the block of limestone but

was ready for a break and a chat


and as they say on TV shows, here is one made earlier.

Someone working with much softer material, I like the crunching sound the scissors make.

and lastly one I have never seen at work, but now I would like to - a goldsmith.

Sunday Stamps theme this week is - People At Work - See It On A Postcard

3 comments:

violet s said...

This is a nice set of maxi cards. The cards complement - and explain - the stamps well.

viridian said...

And from a tiny country!
A great set.

Mail Adventures said...

This set is just wonderful I wouldn't mind to get it!