Thursday, 20 August 2026

Animals

 See It On A Postcard's Thursday Postcard Hunt is looking for Travelling Animals

"The Champ"
This champion sheep has done a lot of travelling to agricultural shows to win its rosettes.
2014: Working Horses
Travelling around the  city. The police won't have had much need for raincoats this summer

Elephants taking a trail through a misty forest

4 comments:

marinah said...

I love the image with the elephants....

Mail Adventures said...

Now I'm imagining "The Champ" in the hall of the hotel... :D

Lisa said...

The sheep is great! I guess it wins for its fabulous hair. Actually, it does, I had to look it up, it's a Wensleydale longwool sheep! I've not seen one. I'd ruin it's chances to win by trimming it's "bangs"! I like the horses, they are striking being black and white.

violet s said...

Living in the city, I enjoy agricultural shows and seeing all the different breeds of sheep and cattle and chickens, etc. This champ seems quite comfortable with those long curls in its eyes! And the working horses keeping their heads down :)