Sunday 5 March 2023

Dogs

 

2022: Aardman Classics
Man's best friend

2001: Centenary of Guernsey Dog Club
Their own club
2001: Centenary of Guernsey Dog Club (Design - A Peck

Which one would you choose as a pet I mused to myself ; Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, very nervy, Miniature Schnauzer, energetic and need a lot of grooming,  German Shepherd, always find them a bit scary.  Cocker Spaniel, like the sound of their own voice so can bark a lot although it does depend on the dog and they are pretty, West Highland White Terrier, I'm weakening always wanted to put a tartan collar on one and lastly Dachshund, high on the cute factor. One of our national sports tv and radio presenters Mark Chapman, has two dachshunds and made a ladder for them so they can get on the bed at night, now there is a dog lover.      

Sunday Stamps theme this week is - Canines - See It On A Postcard

3 comments:

violet s said...

I am very much a cat over dogs person, but the westies are so cute ad if I had to choose, that would be the one to melt my heart. Of course, Grommit would be a great dog to have around.

viridian said...

My brother and sister in law have a King Charles, she is adorable and rarely barks. I'd go for that breed.

Mail Adventures said...

I would choose Gromit :)