Sunday 13 February 2022

Love Hearts

 

2003: Valentines Day (Design - Bruno Ghiringhetti)

Love is in the air - in France

2009: Kissing Mouth (Design - Julia Szule)

and Sweden

2009: Together (Design - Jenni Erkintalo)

The Swedish word for together is tillsammans but can also mean 'in tandem' ...

1999: Christmas Seal 'Sign of the Hearts'

on a bicycle built for two?

 

2009: Together Booklet Cover

 Sunday Stamps theme this week is - Love, Hearts - fall in love with stamp at See It On A Postcard

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I just love the tandem stamps! But I guess you feel obliged to use them together on the envelopes... :)

FinnBadger said...

I am a big fan of the La Poste hearts series, the designs are always so attractive.

The tandem seal is so much fun - I agree with Eva, I would find it hard to separate if I used it on envelopes.

violet s said...

The French have a way with hearts, don't they.
The lipstick kiss looks kinda weird to me, but the others are very cute.

viridian said...

Love that first stamp.
Viridian