Sunday 4 April 2021

Happy Easter

 

2021: Lets Take Care (Design - Riku Ounaslehto)

I thought this was an Easter stamp  I received from Eeva but it was actually issued for Friendship Day and of course the bunny can combine both greetings.  The theme of the set was various animals caring for each other and the planet. The whole lovely set can be seen here.

1990: Definitive - Provincial Plants and flowers ( Design P Huovinen)

Spring brings the beautiful little wood anemone carpeting the woodland floor.

2016: SEPAC - Seasons (Photo - Chris George; Design - Bridget Yabsley)

and then the more spectacular bluebell zinging its colour and heady scent.  Apparently half of the world's bluebells are found in the UK.  What a treasure.

2009: Shepherd - Stained Glass Window

 Sunday Stamps II theme - Easter, flowers, Spring - enjoy at See It On A Postcard

4 comments:

violet s said...

I always associate bluebells with Britain. though we have some here I have only seen small patches.
The Finnish bunny is adorable.

viridian said...

In the USA bluebells are somehow associated with Texas, I don't know why. Great Spring stamps.

Ana said...

At first I thought that was a lavender field, never seen so many bluebells! So beautiful!
Still waiting for ours to blossom this year...

Mail Adventures said...

I also thought the bunny was an Easter stamp, when I got it :)
That Guernsey stamp is gorgeous.